Crown Bus is one of the leading bus companies offering passenger services in Kenya. Its commitment is to provide Safe, Reliable, and Affordable services. And their team is well trained to support this objective.
CROWN Stands for:
C – Comfort
R – Reliability
O – Outstanding performance
W – Welcoming
N – Nostalgic experience
The company started operations in 2006. And takes pride in being the first long-distance bus company to introduce Executive buses in Western Kenya.
Crown Bus Routes, Schedule, and Fares
Bus Routes: Cities and Upcountry
- Nairobi to other Cities: Kisumu, Nakuru, Mombasa, JInja, Mbale and Kampala.
- Nairobi to Upcountry destinations: Kakamega, Mumias, Siaya, Malaba, and Busia.
Schedule: Morning and Day Departures
- 06:30 AM: Nairobi to Kakamega, Mumias, and Bungoma.
- 07:00 AM: Nairobi to Kisumu and Siaya.
- 08:00 AM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 10:00 AM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 02:30 PM: Malaba to Mombasa.
- 03:00 PM: Bungoma to Mombasa.
- 03:30 PM: Webuye to Mombasa.
- 04:30 PM: Eldoret to Mombasa.
Schedule: Night Departures
- 07:00 PM: Nairobi to Kakamega, Mumias, and Bungoma.
- 07:30PM: Nairobi to Kisumu and Siaya.
- 08:00 PM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 09:00 PM: Nairobi to Mombasa.
Crown Bus Fares and Prices
- Malaba to Mombasa : KSh 1500
- Bungoma to Mombasa: KSh 1500
- Webuye to Mombasa: KSh 1500
- Eldoret to Mombasa : KSh 1350
- Mombasa to Malaba : KSh 1500
Crown Bus Online Booking
Unlike other bus companies like Ena Coach, Easy Coach, and Guardian Bus, Crown Bus does not have an online booking platform. However, passengers can buy their bus tickets from their offices countrywide. The company has automated all bus offices to accommodate easy booking and payments.
Crown Bus Head Office Location and Contacts
The company has two offices in Nairobi; the Head Office in the city center and the Eastleigh office.
- Head Office: Lagos House along Monrovia Street, Nairobi.
- Eastleigh Office: Along 2nd Avenue, next to Barclays Bank.
Phone: 0722 719 944
Other Office Locations and Contact Numbers
Besides the head office in Nairobi, Crown Bus has many branches. To reserve your seats, contact the nearest office. Locations and phone numbers are listed below.
- MOMBASA Office Contacts: 0722 719 933
- Bondeni: 0710 982 008
- Mwembe Tayari Contacts: 0721 909 700
- Kisumu Contacts: +254(057) 2023933
- Kakamega Contacts: +254(056) 31323
- Mumias Office: +254 (056)641083
- Bungoma Contacts: +254 (057) 2500808
- Siaya: 0727 641 886
- Chivakali: +254 (020) 2442383
- Guardian Bus Online Booking, Contacts, and Fares
- Dreamline Express Online Booking, Routes, and Fares
- Mash Poa Bus Online Booking, Routes, and Fares
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated with Crown Bus Service. Also, Kenyan Backpacker does NOT claim 100% accuracy of ever-changing information on bus routes, fares, timing, and delays. Readers should therefore research the latest information through other sources independently.