Dreamline Express is one of the best bus companies in Kenya. They take pride in offering reliable passenger and parcel transport services within East Africa. Besides having a very responsive customer service team, their buses are of unmatched comfort. Also, when it comes to safety, Dreamline is among the leaders.
Booking bus tickets online is made easy by their mobile app and web platform. Passengers can also buy bus tickets at the company’s offices in Nairobi and other towns countrywide. Payment on Dreamline Bus Online Booking System is completed using Mpesa.
Initially, their fleet consisted of Scania buses with locally assembled bodies. Today, the company has invested in several Chinese Zhongtong and Yutong buses. They also have the new Scania Gemilang buses operating on different routes in Kenya and beyond.
Their buses are designed to offer luxury. They come in three classes; VIP, Business, and Economy. In the Luxury class, passengers enjoy VIP treatment plus other onboard amenities.
All Dreamline buses have Free Wi-Fi, Power Outlets, and a sound music system. Some of them have a small screen at the back of the seats for entertainment.
Available Dreamline Buses
- 48-Seater Bus: It has a Charging Point and GPS tracking.
- ZHONGTONG Bus: It has Air conditioning, a DVD player, Free WIFI, Phone Charging Outlets, GPS tracking, and Drinking Water.
- EXECUTIVE FD & MD Buses: They have a DVD player, Free WIFI, Phone Charging Outlet, and GPS tracking.
- YUTONG AIR: It has Air conditioning, a DVD player, Free WIFI, Phone Charging Outlets, and GPS tracking.
Dreamline Bus Routes and Schedule
Dreamline is among several other long-distance bus companies that ferry passengers across the country and the East Africa region. Their Buses operate on the common routes to the following destinations.
- Western Kenya: Nairobi to Nakuru, Bondo, Bungoma, Busia, Eldoret, Mumias, Kakamega, Kericho and Kisumu.
- Kenyan Coast: Nairobi to Voi, Mombasa, Mtwapa, Kilifi, and Malindi.
- Nairobi to Malaba, Jinja, and Kampala.
- Kampala to Kisumu, Nairobi and Mombasa.
Buses from Nairobi to Mombasa and Mtwapa Schedule
- 08:30 AM Bus: 48 Seater from Nairobi to Mtwapa.
- 10:00 AM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 07:30 PM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Nairobi to Mtwapa.
- 08:30 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 09:00 PM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Nairobi to Mtwapa.
- 09:30 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 10:00 PM Bus: YUTONG AIR from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 10:30 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Nairobi to Mombasa.
Passengers traveling from Nairobi to Mombasa can also catch any of the Highway Buses. These buses are usually Mombasa bound from Nakuru, Busia, Bungoma, Kitale and Malaba. Highway buses are boarded from Sema Plaza Office along Mombasa or at Mlolongo Office.
Buses from Mombasa and Mtwapa to Nairobi Schedule
- 07:30 AM Bus: Shuttle from Mombasa to Nairobi.
- 08:00 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Mombasa to Nairobi.
- 09:00 PM Bus: YUTONG from Mombasa to Eastleigh, Nairobi.
- 10:00 PM Bus: YUTONG AIR from Mombasa to Nairobi.
- 10:30 PM Bus: Wananchi Bus from Mombasa to Nairobi.
- 08:30 AM Bus: 48 Seater from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
- 10:00 AM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
- 08:30 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
- 09:30 PM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
- 10:15 PM Bus: ZHONGTONG from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
- 10:30 PM Bus: 48 Seater from Mtwapa to Nairobi.
Travelers from Mombasa to Nairobi can also catch any of the following buses.
- 01:30 PM Bus: EXECUTIVE FD from Mombasa to Busia.
- 02:30 PM Bus: EXECUTIVE MD from Mombasa to Bondo, Siaya and Kisumu.
- 03:30 PM Bus: VIP Coach from Mombasa to Kakamega, Mumias and Bungoma.
- 04:00 PM Bus from Mombasa to Kitale
- 04:30 PM Bus from Mombasa to Kisumu
Dreamline Express Bus Ticket Prices
Nairobi to Mombasa or Mtwapa Bus Fare
- Economy Class: From Kshs 1,800
- Business Class: From Kshs 1,800
- VIP Class: From Kshs 2,000
Mombasa or Mtwapa to Nairobi Tickets
- Economy Class: From Kshs 1,900
- Business Class: From Kshs 1,900
- VIP Class: From Kshs 2,300
How to Book Dreamline Express Buses Online?
Dreamline has one of the best online booking systems in Kenya. It combines both a Mobile App and a Website Platform.
#1 Dreamline Bus Online Booking with Mpesa
- Go to Dreamline Bus Web Platform.
- Select your route (from/to), date of travel, and then click on Search.
- Click on View seats on your preferred bus.
- Customize Your Journey by selecting a seat(s), boarding place, and alighting point.
- Review your trip details and continue.
- Sign up or continue as a guest.
- Enter Passenger Details.
- Proceed to Pay via Mpesa.
#2 Dreamline Bus Mobile App Booking
- Download their app from the Google Play store.
- Sign up with your details.
- Verify your account
- Choose and Book your Seat(s)
Dreamline Bus Offices
- Nairobi: Duruma Rd, Next to Mash Poa Bus Offices.
- Mombasa: Along Mombasa Rd, Next to Citizen’s School Bookshop.
Dreamline Express Contacts
- Mobile contacts: 📱0710 444 411 or 0721 966 000
- Website: dreamline.co.ke
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related post: Best Buses from Nairobi to Mombasa
Disclaimer: This website is not in any way affiliated with Dreamline Express. Kenyan Backpacker also does NOT claim 100% accuracy of ever-changing information on bus routes, fares, timing, and delays. As a Reader, travelers should independently confirm the validity of information through other sources like the company’s official pages.