ENA Coach is one of the best transport companies in Kenya. The firm has a niche in long-distance passenger and courier services. Although it is a relatively new entrant in the industry, the bus company covers many routes in Kenya – especially in Nyanza and Western regions. And with a fleet of buses and shuttles, they offer reliable transport services in the country.
Fleet and Services
ENA Coach offers both passenger transport and parcel delivery services countrywide. Their passenger fleet includes buses and luxurious 11-seater vans.
ENA Coach Bus Routes and Schedule
Major Towns and Cities: Mombasa, Nakuru, Kisumu, Narok, Bomet, Kisii, Migori, Homa Bay and Kericho.
Other Upcountry Routes: Awendo, Oyugis, Mbita, Bondo, Katito, Sondu, Sirare, Rongo, Sotik, Keroka, Ahero, Siaya, Kendu Bay, and Ndhiwa.
Schedule to Kisumu and Nearby towns
- 07:30 AM: LUXO Bus from Nairobi to Bondo.
- 07:30 AM: LUXURY Bus from Nairobi to Usenge and Busia.
- 08:00 AM: LUXO Bus from Nairobi to Busia.
- 08:00 AM LUXURY Bus from Nairobi to Maseno, Kisumu, and Mbale.
- 07:30 PM: LUXURY Bus from Nairobi to Busia.
- 08:00 PM: LUXURY Bus from Nairobi to Maseno, Nyando, and Usenge.
- 08:00 PM: LUXO Bus from Nairobi to Bondo, Maseno, and Siaya.
- 08:30 PM: LUXO Bus from Nairobi to Busia.
- 10:00 PM: LUXURY Bus from Nairobi to Kisumu and Mbale.
Schedule to Kisii and Nearby towns
- 07:30 AM: From Nairobi to Kehancha.
- 07:30 AM: From Nairobi to Rangwe and Sori.
- 08:00 AM: Bus From Nairobi to Kisii and Kendu Bay.
- 08:00 AM: From Nairobi to Mbita and Sirare.
- 08:00 PM: Bus from Nairobi to Oyugis and Kendu Bay.
- 10:00 PM: From Nairobi to Migori and Mbita.
- 11:30 PM: From Mombasa to Migori and Homa Bay.
ENA Coach Bus fares
Bus Fares for most upcountry towns and cities start from Kshs 1,200. These prices are subject to change during high seasons. For the latest booking prices, contact customer service or check their website.
ENA Coach Online Booking
There are two ways of booking buses in Kenya: Online (via website or mobile app) and offline (booking offices).
Travelers can find and book their bus tickets through iABIRI. This is an online booking platform for Kenyan Buses. The website (and mobile APP) enables customers to buy tickets from their favorite Kenyan bus companies. These companies include Modern Coast, Mash Poa, Coast Bus, BusCar, Simba Coach, and Medina Bus.
The company has invested in a mobile app that offers customers more convenient bus booking. Travelers pay less when they use the ENA Coach Mobile App. They also get travel credit and save money from deals and promotions. The booking App is available for download on Google Play Store.
Besides the booking app and iABIRI, passengers can purchase bus tickets on the Ena Coach website. The site is easy to use and allows you to print bus tickets online.
How to Book ENA Coach Bus Tickets Online (Website)
- Go to the ENA Coach Online Booking Website.
- Enter your journey details (destinations, number of travelers, and travel date).
- Select your preferred bus and seats.
- Review your trip and continue.
- Enter passenger details.
- Complete payment with Mpesa.
- Print your bus tickets online.
ENA Coach Contacts
Customers can contact ENA Coach by visiting one of their offices countrywide, calling, or engaging them on Facebook.
Main Office Nairobi Contacts and Location
Ground Floor, Wakulima House (KPCU Building),
Along Haile Selassie Avenue, Nairobi.
- Website: http://www.enacoach.co.ke/
- Main Phone: 0709 832000
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook Page
Below are the ENA Coach’s contacts for other offices in Kenya.
- MOMBASA: 0768716001
- KISUMU: 0768905242
- SIAYA: 0768905244
- BONDO: 0768905243
- NAKURU: 0768905245
- HOMA BAY: 0768716309
- KISII: 0768716297
- NAROK: 0768716219
- MIGORI: 0768716303
- BOMET: 0768716220
Related post: Easy Coach Online Booking, Routes and Fares
Disclaimer: This website is not in any way affiliated with ENA Coach. Kenyan Backpacker also does NOT claim 100% accuracy of ever-changing information on bus routes, fares, timing, and delays. As a Reader, you are advised to independently confirm the validity of information through other sources like the company’s official pages.